The Campaign is the inaugural "Season" of the Presidential ORG series!
|Tom - Host||James Crackorn||Peter Strongjaw|
4 to 7 day cycles of voting
Person with the lowest vote each round will be cut from The Campaign
During voting cycles there will be Press Conferences, Debates, Scandals released, general Campaigning and potentially extra challenges to boost your voting results.
- Press Conferences - Open forum where the public can ask you questions and you reply with short answers, no debating.
- Debates - Day long threads where topics are debated among candidates. Will include topics presented by the debate moderator (Me) and topics you wish to discuss in further detail from press conferences.
- Scandals - Various scandals will be exposed during The Campaign, some real, some fake. You have to defend yourself or you may lose your support!
- General Campaigning - There is no limit to how much you want to advertise yourself, how many posts on your personal page you want to make about mudslinging your opponent or promote yourself, videos you want to make, pics you want to post. It all depends on how "how much you can afford" (aka have time for and how committed you are). If I have time, I will develop a campaign fund system. You will start off with a said amount. Each advert, video, etc will be worth a certain amount. To get more campaign money, you have to get sponsors from members of the community as approved by me. Each person has equal amount available to give.
- Extra Challenges - basic ORG challenges, no flash games, to marginal boost votes, earn more campaign funds, etc.
Once we reach the Final Two, there will be a 2 week long finale to Campaign and garner support.
|Joan Essos||Mackie Colvin||Kevin Williams||Calvin Adams|
|Eva-Maria Palin||Patrick Reaves||George Kalantar||Johnny Poteet|
|Adam Cahoon||Fruity Banana|
|Candidates||VP Candidates||Finish|| Highest|
| Total Number|
|"Fruity Banana"||70px||"Linus Silversides"||10th||2%||2%||5|
|"Adam Cahoon"||70px||"Brian Long"||9th||3%||3%||7|
|"Patrick Reaves"||"Chris Cox"||8th||6%||6%||22|
|"Johnny Poteet"||"Kaeden Herrod"||7th||9%||9%||30|
|"George Kalantar"||"Tommy Wiseau"||6th||10.4%||10.4%||41|
|"Calvin Adams"||"Mallory Clamshell"||5th||27%||12.8%||108|
|"Kevin Williams"||"Thomas Saxby"||4th||20.7%||15.4%||97|
|"Eva-Maria Palin"||"Tyler Ridgeway"||3rd||26%||0||190|
|"Mackie Colvin"||"Tyler Fennessy"||?Runner-Up||20.1%||0||225|
|"Joan Essos"||"Nathaniel Swede"||President Elect||23%||0||227|
|Leading Competitor|| Eva|
|% Votes|| 3%|